- This event has passed.
Using Telehealth to Support Mental Health During COVID-19
July 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join the California Telehealth Policy Coalition for a webinar focused on how mental health providers have turned to telehealth during COVID-19. Speakers will discuss how to successfully use telehealth for mental health visits, key operational and workflow considerations for other providers, and opportunities for policymakers to support mental health providers and their patients beyond COVID-19.
Moderator and speakers include
• Mei Wa Kwong, JD, Executive Director, Center for Connected Health Policy
• Tonya Wood, Ed.S, President, California Psychological Association
• Denise Gordon, Psy.D, Department Chair, Behavioral Health, Borrego Health
The California Telehealth Policy Coalition would like to thank the following sponsors for this event:
• California Health Care Foundation
• National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers