- This event has passed.
HHS Telemedicine Hack – Bonus Hack: Telebehavioral Health in Integrated Primary Care and Safety Net Clinic Settings
September 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
Great Plains Telehealth Resource and Assistance Center
• Jonathan Neufeld, PhD, Director
University of Mississippi Medical Center
• Tearsanee Carlisle Davis, DNP, FNP-BC, Director, Clinical and Advanced Practice Operations
Cambridge Health Alliance
• Paola Peynetti Velázquez, MPH, Senior Performance Improvement Advisor, Quality & Safety – Cambridge Health Alliance
• Gaurav Gupta, MPH, Performance Improvement Advisor, Quality & Safety – Cambridge Health Alliance
• Nicholas J. Carson, MD, FRCPC, Medical Director, Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry Services – Cambridge Health Alliance; Assistant Professor– Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
• Jacob Venter, MD, MBA, CPE, FAPA, Vice-Chief, Operations; Chief, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry – Cambridge Health Alliance
This Bonus Hack is an extension of the HHS Telemedicine Hack initiative, a 10-week learning community to accelerate telemedicine implementation for ambulatory providers. The Bonus Hack Session will focus on implementation of telebehavioral health services, specifically focusing on providing integrated telebehavioral health services in primary care settings.