- This event has passed.
COVID-19: The Use of Telehealth in Long Term Care Settings During This National Emergency
March 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Download the Powerpoint
Please join CALTCM and the California Telehealth Policy Coalition for a one-hour webinar focused on key considerations for bringing telehealth to PALTC settings, including use cases, lessons learned from implementations and reimbursement.
Moderators and speakers to include:
• Michael Wasserman, MD, CMD Geriatrician, President, CALTCM
• Mike Kurliand, Director of Telehealth, West Health
• Steven M. Handler, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, UPMC Senior Communities
• Joshua Hofmeyer, Senior Care Officer, Avera eCare
• Mei Wa Kwong, Executive Director, Center for Connected Health Policy
• Timi Leslie, Founder and President, BluePath Health
• Association of American Retired Persons
• National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
• West Health