- This event has passed.
Coding for COVID-19: How to Bill for Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic
May 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please join the California Telehealth Policy Coalition for a webinar focused on billing during COVID-19. Attendees will walk away from this webinar with a better sense of how to bill for telehealth services, given recent changes in billing. Payer policies to be reviewed include Medicare, Medi-Cal, and DMHC-regulated plans.
Moderator and speakers include:
• Mei Wa Kwong, JD, Executive Director, Center for Connected Health Policy
• Bao Xiong, Assistant Director of Health Care Operations, California Primary Care Association
• Carol Yarbrough, Business Operations Manager, University of California San Francisco
The California Telehealth Policy Coalition would like to thank the following sponsors for this event:
• California Health Care Foundation
• National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers