- This event has passed.
Coalition Webinar – Telehealth and Substance Abuse
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Hosted by: California Telehealth Policy Coalition
• Catherine Condon, Division Director, Behavioral Health and Recovery Services, Marin County Health and Human Services
• Jeffrey DeVido, MD, MTS, Behavioral Health Clinical Director, Partnership Healthplan of California; Chief, Addiction Services, Marin County Health and Human Services
• David Kan, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Bright Heart Health
• Liz Leslie, Program Manager, Wellness and Recovery, Partnership Healthplan of California
• Connie Perez, Health Program Specialist, County/Provider Operations and Monitoring Branch, Department of Health Care Services
• Kathryn Sears, Unit Chief, County/Provider Operations and Monitoring Branch, Department of Health Care Services
The California Telehealth Policy Coalition will host a webinar focused on the use of telehealth for substance use treatment in Drug Medi-Cal. Speakers will provide an overview of how telehealth can be used in the Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System and how counties, managed care plans and providers can effectively collaborate to expand access to treatment using telehealth, especially during COVID-19.